Guidelines for Lecture Session
Guidelines for Lecture Presentations at the Conference
* Time of Presentation: 15 minutes
The presenter should make sure the presentation fits well within the assigned time slot, leaving at least 3 minutes for a period of question-answering. The official language of presentation is English.
- All presenters should prepare the presentation file in Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe-PDF format in English. Please bring a USB memory containing your presentation file.
- It is recommended that the presenter save the material to the furnished notebook running Microsoft Windows before the session start. Using your own laptop or smart device, as long as it is enabled with VGA output connection, it is possible but not recommended.
- If your presentation contains animation and short movies, you are advised to check the technical matters prior to the session.
- Each session room will be furnished with a Beam Projector and a Notebook for all presentations. The computers at the session room will be equipped with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. To avoid frequently occurring technical problems in the presentation, all presenters are highly encouraged to use the aforementioned equipment provided in the session room.
- Using your own laptop computer or other smart devices, as long as it is enabled with VGA output connection, it is possible but not recommended. If it is unavoidable to use your own laptop, the presenter should bring all the necessary adaptors that are compatible with our beam projector. Also, you must inform the staffs stationed at the session room that you will use your own equipment for the presentation.